This site is owned by the Company Moone Shoes Srl , headquartered in Popesti-Leordeni, STR. LEORDENI 115 B, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J23 / 2042/2018, CUI 39315586.
Correspondence address: Popesti Leordeni, STR. LEORDENI 115 B
USE OF THE SITE / ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS
Accessing, visiting or using the site www.moone.ro implies acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below. To be informed about all the conditions of use of this site, please go through all the following sections.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully each time you use this site. Continuing to use the site implies their acceptance.
The entire content of the website is the property of the Owner and is protected by law for the protection of copyright. The use without the written consent of the Owner of any elements found on the site, except for use for commercial purposes, entails the consequences provided by the legislation in force. In order to notify us of any violation regarding the law for copyright protection, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Moone.ro provides the information contained in the website strictly for general information purposes and does not guarantee their accuracy. The information is made available to you free of charge and does not involve a consideration from you.
Subscribe / Unsubscribe
By entering your e-mail address in the "Subscribe" section you agree to the regular receipt of newsletters, for general information, as well as the processing by the owner of the website of your personal data collected.
In order to unsubscribe from our list and not receive future communications, please access the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the newsletter received.
Everyone has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him. To exercise these rights, you can address a written request, dated and signed at our headquarters in STR. LEORDENI 115 B, Popesti Leordeni.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Moone.ro cannot be held liable in any way for any loss or damage that someone may suffer as a result of using in any way the information presented on this website. Moone.ro does not assume any responsibility for the content of any material presented on this site. These are presented for information purposes.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented in conjunction with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, Modish Boutique srl has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about you.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal data:
(a) information about your computer and your visits and how to use this website, such as your IP, geographical location, type of browser used, duration of the visit and number of pages visited;
(b) information you provide to us for subscribing to the Site's newsletter, namely your e-mail address.
Purposes of collection data are:
(a) the administration of the website;
(b) improving your browsing experience by customizing the site;
(c) allow the use of the services available on the site;
(d) send you non-marketing communications;
(e) respond to questions or complaints from you or about you about the website.
By filling in your data in the subscription form you declare that you accept that your e-mail address be included in the database of Moone Shoes srl and you give your express consent for it to be stored, used and processed by Moone Shoes srl , affiliates and their collaborators for the development and / or development by Moone Shoes srl, their affiliates and collaborators to send you general and informative communications regarding other websites managed by the same operator.
We will use personal data only for the purpose for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for other reasons and purposes, and those reasons and purposes are compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use personal data for another purpose, we will notify the data subject and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent the accidental loss, use or access of your personal data in an unauthorized manner, modification or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, entrepreneurs and other third parties who need to know it in order to conduct business. They will process personal data only according to our instructions and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicious personal data breach and we will notify the data subjects and any applicable regulatory authority of a breach if we are legally obliged to do so.
Duration of data processing with personal character is between the date on which you have expressed your consent in this respect and the date until which the purpose identified above will be fulfilled or until you express your right to delete the data and the right to oppose the processing.
To unsubscribe from our list and not receive any more, please access the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the newsletter.
Please note that your data will not be transferred outside the European Union and if we do so we will obtain your prior consent and provide sufficient guarantees.
By reading these Terms and Conditions you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, namely:
- Requesting access to personal data (known as "requesting access to personal data"). This allows the data subject to receive a copy of the personal data we hold and to verify that we process it lawfully.
- Requesting the correction of personal data we hold. This allows the data subject to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided to us.
- Request for deletion of personal data. This allows data subjects to request the deletion or deletion of personal data if there is no good reason to continue processing them. They also have the right to request the deletion or deletion of personal data if they have successfully exercised their right to object to the processing (see below), if it is possible that your information has been processed in illegally or if we are asked to delete personal data in order to comply with local law. However, we may not always be able to comply with the deletion request for specific legal reasons that will be notified, if applicable, at the time of the request.
- Objection regarding the processing of personal data if we rely on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something in the particular situation that causes the data subject to object to the processing for this reason, as this has an impact on its fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Requesting the restriction of personal data processing. This allows the data subject to request that we suspend the processing of personal data in the following situations: (a) if he wishes to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) if our use of the data is illegal, but the data subject does not wish to delete it; (c) if the data subject needs to keep the data, even if we no longer need them, because he or she wishes to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) the data subject has objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify that we have compelling legal reasons to use them.
- Request for portability of personal data for the data subject or a third party. We will provide the data of the data subject to him or to a third party he has chosen, the personal data in a structured format, commonly used. This right applies only to the automated information on which the data subject has given his or her initial consent for us to use or if we have used the information to perform a contract with him or her.
- Withdrawal of consent at any time we rely on consent for the processing of personal data. However, this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out before the data subject withdraws his or her consent. If the data subject withdraws their consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to them.
Based on a written request, dated and signed, sent to Bucharest, STR. LEORDENI 115 B, Popesti Leordeni, you can exercise, free of charge, the above rights.
APPLICABLE LAW. DISPUTES
The applicable law is Romanian law. For any conflict between the Owner of the site and the Users of the website, an amicable solution will be tried. If this is not possible within 30 days, the dispute will be resolved by the court in whose territorial area the owner of the website is located.
If a data subject considers that we have not fulfilled any of the obligations established by law regarding personal data, he / she has the right to submit a complaint in this respect to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP (www. dataprotection.ro, email@example.com) However, we would appreciate being given the chance to resolve your concerns before addressing the competent authorities, therefore please contact us in the first instance.
SC Moone Shoes Srl reserves the right to change its policy and conditions of use of the website without prior notice.